“OUR CREMATION DIFFERENCE”
- Your loved one will be taken into our care by one of our licensed funeral directors.
- Upon arrival to our funeral home, we will wash and sanitize your loved one. We will remove all soiled clothing.
- We encourage you to bring in fresh clothing and a recent picture of your loved one. If you do not have clothing readily available, we will supply you with a complementary garment.
- You and your family members may have a brief viewing period if requested in our ceremonial casket. You are welcome to spend up to 1 hour in one of our private chapels. (There is no additional charge for this service)
- Your loved one will then be transported to the crematory individually by one of our licensed funeral directors.
- We will personally pick up the cremated remains from the crematory and place them into the urn selected by you.
- Our counselors will assist you and explain your options for your loved ones final resting place.
We encourage you to consider a memorial service to mourn your loved ones death and celebrate their life. This service can take place in your local place of worship, restaurant, Country club or in one of our many memorial rooms.
To ensure peace of mind, we strongly urge you to identify your loved one prior to cremation in the comfort of one of our chapels.